Up for sale is a Brand New Full-Banking-License issued by the Financial Service Unit of the Commonwealth of Dominica, well-known for their sound financial system. The bank is audited, in good standing with a fresh balance sheet and has 3 international offices in Panama, Mexico City and Paris.
Dependent on the Ministry of Finance, the Financial Service Unit is one of the most stringent financial authorities in the Caribbean and is quickly becoming a major participant in the offshore regulatory framework. It regulates all Offshore Banks, Credit Unions, Insurance Companies, Money Service Businesses and other Financial Entities.
This license allows the principal to conduct the full spectrum of off-shore banking and other financial services to the international community [services to users within the Commonwealth of Dominica are not allowed].
Some of the activities which are covered under this license are as below:
• To engage in all types of banking activities as stipulated by local law.
• To deliver services to the international public without geographical restriction.
• To list, emit, manage, render, execute and trade Futures and Derivatives without restriction.
• To act as an International Fiduciary.
• To administer Funds, Certificates of Deposits, Saving Accounts, Current Accounts, Checking accounts, liquid accounts, structured notes and all types of investment and banking products allowed by law.
• To deliver Lending and Borrowing services without Restriction to the International Public.
• The issuance of Checks, Credit and Debit Cards, Travelers Checks, LOC, SLOC and all securities authorized by law.
More Facts on the Bank:
• It is currently obtaining membership on the International Banking System.
• It is currently obtaining an FGMW Membership, Insurance and Audit Number.
• It is currently applying for several Intermediary Accounts with Major Banks Worldwide.
• It has applied and will be a member of the Offshore Banks Association.
• It will apply for a GIN and FATCA registration in the US and UK.
• It will submit designed products for the rendering of ISIN Numbers.
The Interested Buyer will:
• Need to have some banking experience or general experience in the Financial Sector.
• Have an MBA or similar qualification in an International Renowned Institution.
• Be required by the law to a full background check and audit using Bishop Services in New York.
• Be required to be liquid at the time of the purchase.
• Need to be qualified in all banking topics and to have an International Network of UHNW individuals to help promote the subsequent selling of the institution.
Serious buyers, do not miss this opportunity and feel free to contact us at +65 6356 9138.