Why Buy A Franchise?
One of the biggest advantages of franchising is the reduction of risk for your investment. Buying a franchise takes away some of the pressure that start-ups face when starting a new business. It eliminates many mundane and frustrating processes. A strong franchise relies on proven concepts and can typically progress and be profitable faster. LNT Global represents many franchisors from various businesses. Thus we are able to give you detailed analysis of the franchises that will align best with your financial goals and lifestyles. We will walk with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth transaction.
Advantages Of Buying A Franchise
A PROVEN SYSTEM
- When you buy a good franchise, you buy an established system, a proven business model that works, giving you a shortcut to productivity, sales and profits.
- The franchisor provides abundance of information so that you may investigate and verify the results with existing franchisees prior to making your final decision.
- A well-established franchise with a robust corporate image and strong branding give people a sense of pride to own. The franchisee has access to use the franchisor’s established patents, trade-marks and copyrights.
- Bankers usually look at successful franchise chains as having a lower risk of repayment default and are more likely to extend loans. Some franchisors may have existing relationships with banks, which make it possible to negotiate for better financing terms and rates. At times, some franchise systems even provide in-house financing to the franchisee.
- Franchisors conduct continuous intensive trainings to impart all skills that are necessary for the franchisees to conduct business efficiently, achieve success, and sustain growth.
- You are never alone when you are in a franchise system. Exchanging business ideas with like-minded people (the franchisor and other franchisees) ensure the organization to stay focused, informed and competitive.
- The franchisor usually takes care of the marketing and promotional events. There is usually no need to worry about advertising your franchise.
- A franchise comes with an exclusive defined territory to do business. Franchisors will protect their franchisees and allow only a certain amount of franchises to be opened within a certain geographical region.
- The Franchisor provides the expertise and assists to identify suitable locations for the franchisee. With the well-known franchisor brand name, it is a clear advantage to secure a good spot in the ideal location with the right costs and favorable terms. Rental of properties are usually under franchisor’s name.
- Franchisors usually require franchisee to adhere to their well-recognized and well-tested design, as it is part of the branding, which is easily recognizable by faithful customers. Therefore, franchisors help in the construction of the workplace and in the placing of equipment to ensure efficiency in the operational workflow of the business. Franchisors usually recommend their regular, experienced contractors to carry out the jobs.
- The purchasing power of the entire franchise organization gives the ability to negotiate everything you need at significantly lower prices and better terms than you could achieve as an independent single operator.
In a Nutshell
Buying a franchise does involve an upfront franchise fee and monthly service fees, which you could avoid in an independent business. However, these fees could be insignificant and a worthwhile investment, which will give you faster and better returns by avoiding the costly mistakes that are inevitable for start-up independent businesses to go through. Additionally, the franchise formula gives you a faster spring-board to success if you should decide to create brand new businesses in the near future, as you would have learned how to create successful businesses from running the franchise. Therefore, using a franchise to meet your goal of starting a new business is a wonderful approach for many people. LNT Global has many stocks of franchise businesses. We are ready to assist you in analyzing these different franchises to find one that is best suited to your financial goal, professional aspiration, and lifestyle. We will walk with you every step of the way, providing business advices, financial projections, and comparative analysis to ensure successful transactions and avoid costly mistakes.